RemoteMyApp is the company behind Vortex Cloud Gaming platform. Vortex Cloud Gaming technology allows you to play games instantly without downloads, installations and updates. Thanks to our apps (Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS), the service is available on any kind of device (laptop, smartphone, tablet, Android TV…). With Vortex you can play PC games from anywhere on any device.
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES IN A NUTSHELL
We are looking for a person who is a passionate in desktop and mobile applications development using C++ and C# - mostly working with our core technology (game streaming service), various backend tools and also with our service client applications.
WE OFFER YOU
A unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
A gamer’s paradise where you will be surrounded by games – living & breathing them!
A competitive salary and great, laid-back work atmosphere in our office based in Szczecin, Poland.
The chance to work in an international environment with exceptional experts.
Access to a health care and sport activities package.
Frequent social activities, and other goodies are a standard.
Free access to our game streaming platform.
Depends on the experience:
- if you are a person that will fit our team instantly and start working from the first day with little to no time needed to gain knowledge can we offer up to 17.000 PLN (net B2B) with a possibility to negotiate.
On standard employment contract net salaries are offered lower as taxes are handled by the company.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years experience in developing complex software solutions,
- C++ programming,
- Qt Framework experience,
- C# and .NET framework experience,
- Multitreading environment,
- Software Architecture skills (avoid SPOF, algorithms),
- Windows API understanding and experience,
- Design Patterns,
- APIs and REST, json, xml
- Mobile development experience - Android, iOS,
- MacOS development experience,
- DirectX and OpenGL knowledge,
- Hardware video codecs knowledge,
- Windows DLLs and drivers,
- MS Azure or AWS services experience,
- Being a gamer yourself.